ReptiWare Husbandry Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://reptiware.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ReptiWare Husbandry’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ReptiWare Husbandry’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ReptiWare Husbandry at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on ReptiWare Husbandry’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ReptiWare Husbandry makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ReptiWare Husbandry does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ReptiWare Husbandry or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ReptiWare Husbandry’s website, even if ReptiWare Husbandry or a ReptiWare Husbandry authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ReptiWare Husbandry’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ReptiWare Husbandry does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ReptiWare Husbandry may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, ReptiWare Husbandry does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ReptiWare Husbandry has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ReptiWare Husbandry of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ReptiWare Husbandry may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Brunswick, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Price Changes
ReptiWare Husbandry reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade any subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
10. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
ReptiWare Husbandry subscription are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each month, quarter, or year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid subscription product licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the monthly, quarterly, or annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of ReptiWare Husbandry license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed monthly, quarterly, or annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one billing cycle unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the ReptiWare Husbandry website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the app when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full subscription price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the subscription license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been canceled and your subscription license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the subscription license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the ReptiWare Husbandry subscription you have purchased.
11. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the subscription.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments.
- You have purchased the subscription, and after installing and testing the application, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have not purchased the One-Time Payment / Lifetime License. Refunds will not be granted to purchases of the One-Time Payment / Lifetime License.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the application in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the application properly or get the application to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s) or have explained why the application will not work for you.
- Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the application from your device if a refund is granted.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing a subscription from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
This policy is effective as of 1 June 2018.